What are the things that let you fall in love with a girl regardless her look?

Being with someone hot is great, but if her personality is shitty then ew.. so I was curious to hear different opinions about the things that makes a man fall deeply in love with a girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only once in my life have I been attracted to a girl based purely on personality. Physically I was repulsed. But, she was lovely. Great Sense of humor, best smile ever, verykind, she works with kids in Africa, down to Earth and just great to be around. And yeah she bad the best hug in the world.
    And than she become better looking, I realise hey she actually beautiful eyes etc... long story short she rejected me. Anyway, That was the only time I was attracted to a woman where looks didn't play any part in it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Personality and how they carry themselves is a really big thing for me personally it is nice to date some one hot but like you said its real shitty if they a jerks

1|0
    0|0
  • well, if she listens to what i am saying and is showing interest in me, like offering me new ideas about things, showing she cares, then this is excellent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence, caring, kind, fun to be around, shares some interests. Really just connecting on more than a physical level.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, she needs to be my friend before anything else... Humour, kindness, and showing a compassionate attitude towards me all make me fall in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me I guess boobs will do the magic if looks are not good.. and if boobs are small too.. then I guess she needs to be my friend first..

1|0
    0|0
  • Reads good literature such as Stephen King or even romance novels, in short someone who would prefer a good book than getting drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • Well she should understand me... not be a gold digger and should be friendly lol... and offcourse shouldn't be a feminist

1|0
    0|0
  • Humor, Politeness and Common Sense. If she has these? She's perfect. Sadly, most girls I meet lack the last trait.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks maybe great at first/in the initial stages, but what matters in the long run is the nature of the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • nobody falls in love with anybody regardless of looks. that´s a hollywood myth.

1|0
    0|0
  • So we're talking after I am attracted to the girl or what?

1|0
    0|0
  • Snappin' gyro, great BJ skills, access to the backdoor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humor is usually the first thing I notice. Happiness is extremely important.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she respects me, cares for me, loves me, does not flirt with other guys..

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuteness
    Caring nature
    Deep eyes
    That's pretty much it

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nature n voice

1|0
    0|0
  • How she talks with me.