What are the things that let you fall in love with a girl regardless her look?

Being with someone hot is great, but if her personality is shitty then ew.. so I was curious to hear different opinions about the things that makes a man fall deeply in love with a girl.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Only once in my life have I been attracted to a girl based purely on personality. Physically I was repulsed. But, she was lovely. Great Sense of humor, best smile ever, verykind, she works with kids in Africa, down to Earth and just great to be around. And yeah she bad the best hug in the world.
    And than she become better looking, I realise hey she actually beautiful eyes etc... long story short she rejected me. Anyway, That was the only time I was attracted to a woman where looks didn't play any part in it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE