Have you ever been cool with one of your friends being friends with/ trying to date one of your exes?

If so, why?

The only reason I ask is that several of my buddies have been cool with me still hanging out with their exes. Nothing romantic/sexual ever came of either time this happened... Now I am wondering if my "friends" were cool woth it because they knew I didn't syand a chance with either of the girls. I know that sounds beta AF but I can't help but wonder.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I’d say it’s more that they didn’t give a shit about the girls in question. If they did, maybe they’d have more of an issue. Don’t sweat it. Maybe, though, you need to look at why you’re going after their exes, rather than finding someone yourself.

• Well the one was really flirty with me and the other I just liked a lot.