Would guys date someone whos curvy?

Im really insecure that I'll never find anyone because im curvy. My ex broke up with me because of it and now im scared I'll never find anyone

119

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean fat... just say it the way it is... fat.
    and you have one of two options, one... lose weight... two, revel in the fact that you have more "love" to give.
    Other than that, i don't think your ex broke up with you because of your body type, not entirely anyway, i think it has more to do with your esteem BECAUSE of your body type.
    So either you lose the weight, or up that esteem and understand that You are The Shit, and let everyone know that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you mean by curvy. A lot of big girls use this term, forgetting that while curvy is a shape not a size, that goes for both ends of the spectrum. Just being BIG doesn't mean you have a curvy figure by the standard understanding of it.

However, if you're asking if there are guys that like big girls: yes. Will it be as common as guys who don't? Depending on where you live, not likely. How you proceed to go about your life from that understanding is up to you.