Would guys date someone whos curvy?

Im really insecure that I'll never find anyone because im curvy. My ex broke up with me because of it and now im scared I'll never find anyone

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean fat... just say it the way it is... fat.
    and you have one of two options, one... lose weight... two, revel in the fact that you have more "love" to give.
    Other than that, i don't think your ex broke up with you because of your body type, not entirely anyway, i think it has more to do with your esteem BECAUSE of your body type.
    So either you lose the weight, or up that esteem and understand that You are The Shit, and let everyone know that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you mean by curvy. A lot of big girls use this term, forgetting that while curvy is a shape not a size, that goes for both ends of the spectrum. Just being BIG doesn't mean you have a curvy figure by the standard understanding of it.

However, if you're asking if there are guys that like big girls: yes. Will it be as common as guys who don't? Depending on where you live, not likely. How you proceed to go about your life from that understanding is up to you.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Sure, you'll find lots of guys interested in you. Don't be dramatic. I love curvy women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh come on.. he was blind I guess.. cuz for me the more curvier you are the more sex will be.. if you have big boobs n a tight ass.. why a man won't be needing you?

0|0
    0|0
  • The male definition of curvy? Yes

The female definition of curvy that's just downplaying being overweight? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically, women who say they are curvy are actually fat. So, if that were the only information I had to go on, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • People use curvy in different ways. It's hard to tell when people just say curvy. But if it's the average curvy, yeah. Guys definitely would

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer someone with some curves. Not a ball, but normal real woman curves. I hate the stick look. Real women have curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has there type you just have to find a guy that wants you

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you curvy or do you have a belly? Because guys LOVE curves, but we don't like bellies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically it depends how u look and hw u talk

Cuz I literally had crush on curvy girl,

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. My crush is curvy. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy, hell yea. Fat, absolutely nog

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curves!

0|0
    0|0
  • If by curvy you mean fat... NO.

If you mean a thin girl with a little shape... YES.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes