What are Tinder/Bumble experiences and expectations?

What are overall Tinder/bumble experiences and what to expect on the first date onwards? how long do you message before going on a date and what are good first dates?
what are your your friends or your craziest experiences?

The anonymity and discretion for these apps takes away the stigma for girls and guys to have casual sex on the first date and so forth. Do girls expect a guy will want to hook up on the first date? Guys, what do you expect girls to be like on tinder/bumble?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a tinder account for almost 2 weeks I think, and have gotten over 100 likes, but I'm scared to message anyone lmfao 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly bots on tinder. Can use all my swipes everyday for weeks and not get a real/serious match.

Bumble, literally no response. Make it so only girls can start something and apparently nothing will happen.