Does he see a future with me?

My boyfriend have been together for approximately two months now. He got sad when I told him that I'm supposed to be going to NY with my dad for the summer this year and asked if I have to go. He seemed really upset that I said I probably do (I'm trying to get out of it). Also, he keeps inserting himself into parts of my future. Like I was talking about my goals for medical school and stuff (2 and a half years away at this point) and he kept adding himself into it. For instance I was talking about learning to give vaccines and do blood draws and stuff, so he told me that he will not be a pin cushion for me to practice on. And when I joked about having to go overseas for med school he said it's okay because he can sit on the beach drinking while I study. He has also introduced me to a lot of his friends and his parents.

If you want anymore details just ask.

Does it sound like he is seeing a future with me? (And I know we haven't been together long at all, and things can change. I'm just curious)

01