Single for 3 years?

Everyone keeps telling me how attractive iam and the good personality i have. Yet I've been single for 3 years... I've reached a point where,, i really need someone in my arms and feel loved. Even sleeping on my bed alone is making me feel bad... im not coward to talk to a girl or smthn like that not at all but the thing is, I dont fall in love easily. i know all i can do is wait to find the one, just needed to get it out.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Single for 16 and I don't complain

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You will need the time, maybe going out and get help from friends. I know it's hard, I was the same like you, until my life changed completely. I feel right better know and I'm trying to talk to girls. I'm not as shy as I was 1 year ago. Seriously I know how hard it can be to get a girl and talk to it and I also know how hard the following words sounds to you, but you will have your time where you will get a girl or in other words: Your time will come.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Learn to feel happy being on your own. This is an advice I give to everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single for 16 years?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes