Does age matter? In a relationship what if the girl is older then the guy should it matter?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It bothers me that im older than my boyfriend. I fell for 6 guys in the past. Yet i turned them all down for being 1-3 years younger than me. And yet, here i am again. But this time i just said fck it and dated this guy 2 years younger than me. I mean it doenst feel different than dating someone my age or older, but it just sucks that we’re not on the same page about everything (in terms of when my biological clock will start ticking).

• @DizzyDesii My Mum & Dad will celebrate there 35th year anniversary next year and my Mum is 4 years older than my Dad, I was the third out of 4 kids and born when my Mum was in her Thirties, I've never once considered once whether my Mum being older than my Dad was a factor, I've just always felt blessed that I was born into a family where the parents were so much in love, end of the day that's all that counts.

• @AndrewMG awww :) well im insecure cause my mom often dated younger dudes and she often got talked about

• @DizzyDesii that's understandable, but I'm guessing the older you get the less the age gap will be an issue, and at the end of the day if you're both happy that is far more powerful than "neighbourhood" gossiping.

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends by how many years my max is a decade but it shouldn't matter which way it goes wether its the woman being older or the man but i definitely think as u get way older like id say once u hit 60 u can probably up it to 20 years cause u both fully know what ur doing and r mature and all this is based off ur age its a whole different opinion if u were underage