Older by 4 years?

i met this guy. he's older than me by 4 years. we told me he likes me after days of talking to each other and he's wanting to get things serious if things work out for us. when he said he likes me and wanting to be a thing if things workout for us. is he being dead serious or what? he already working and im still in doing my bachelor in university. he said he will wait for me to finish study as well and getting married and so on but for now he's just going to be there for me and work things out until i graduated. is he serious or just playing around?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe maybe not. In this case you should trust your instincts the best you can and ask someone who knows him already

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 isn't a lot unless ur underage then its a different story

0|0
    0|0
    • im not underage he's 25 and 21

• then 4 years is absolutely fine and he's just telling u that so u dont think he's like other guys just there for a short time to get with u and leave he wants u to know he's prepared to and wants be with u hopefully very long term

What Girls Said 1

• He's obviously being serious. He's willing to wait for you, which says a lot about his intentions. He wants something serious

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes