Should I slide in his Dm?

So like I just followed this guy on twitter and he's pretty bomb and he's my age and goes to the same school. Should I slide in his dms? Or just leave it cause that's weird?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If he goes to the same school, talk to him at school.

• Yeah that would easy if there wasn't a million people that go to the same school

• True I mean he could reject me. But do guys like when girls do that?

• You're not going to tell him you're madly in love with him, lol. Don't worry about rejection. The worst thing that could happen is he doesn't respond. If so, who cares. And yes, most guys will feel flattered if girl messages them, especially if they find the girl attractive.