How many whites guys really avoid black girls on dating sites?

I don't ask these questions usually and normally get annoyed by them. But I was just watching Family Guy live stream on Youtube, because I'm cheap on my cable package and don't get Comedy Central anymore, but anyway... I was reading the unrelated comments, many of which are funny. Comments like Eat my a**, who wanna trade nudes, you know men and their brains, because I'm sure they aren't girls.

Then one guy said I am afraid of black people, one said I was on POF today and searched everyone but black women, and hella black girls still popped up, I was so upset I deleted my account. I have read that black women are least searched on dating sites, not that I care because not only do I have interest in people who don't like me, I also don't take dating sites seriously and believe they are inefficient because they could never beat in person dating. But how many men on here really avoid searching black women? you can comment anonymously.

030

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been finding that I'm really into black girls. I've tried talking to a few but they don't seem to reply much. I would love to date a black girl if we had a connection. I think with race relations the way they are today some white guys just tend to avoid black women because of that reason. I don't care what colour someone's skin is if the woman is beautiful I'll tell them that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE