Why do people assume I’m unhappy cause I never had a girlfriend or sex?

Why do people assume I’m unhappy cause I never had a girlfriend of sex?

I’m a very happy person I do really good at work I will be getting my associates degree in the summer and then I’ll be going into nursing school so I’m all smiles
Thanks

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If you talk about it a lot, then I can see why some might think you're unhappy with it, but if not then they need to keep that opinion to themselves... And I understand! Same here

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people long for those things, so other people think that you want those things. A good number of people who are depressed smile away in the face of friends and loved ones.

• Love drives some people I’m more accolades and success driven I could have multiple degrees a high paying job and never even care about a girlfriend because it’s just not a priority

• Good on you for knowing what you want, I was just saying why people may not be inclined to assume you are happy