Is it wrong for a guy to only wanna go to parties by himself while he has a girlfriend?

Ok so me and my girlfriend have been having arguments about this whenever there is a party at school I like to go alone, we go to her friends party togheter a lot and she has a lot of fun there so it’s not like I want her to stay home and hide or something... when we go to parties it’s like she wanna control me, like she babysitting me or something and I hate that sht
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• There is nothing wrong with doing things separately, most healthy relationships have that however it’s strange that you want to do that activity alone every time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Like I️ said it’s not like I️ wouldn’t wanna do things with her, I️ am with her like all day but when we are at parties she sits there and just talk about other people and is always watching me like a damn babysitter and I️ hate that with a passion

• It is selfish

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to spend every free moment together. Having some alone time is necessary for a healthy relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you Zach, that’s what I️ have told her and it seems she still on the fence about it

Recommended myTakes