Does he want me or not?

So I’ve been talking to a guy that goes to my school for about a year and I’d say that we know each other pretty well, but we’ve never actually talked in person. I know it’s really weird but he first contacted me through sc and we just text on there. And sometimes he acts like he’s into me and acts kinda nervous when he sees me. Last year he would say hi to me when he saw me, but this year he just looks down and runs his fingers through his hair when we pass by each other. This is the only guy I’ve felt certain about possibly being my boyfriend because he’s very sweet and respectful but I don't know what he feels. Should I just treat him as a friend or continue to think that there may be something between us?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely likes you, because he's trying to avoid eye contact which means he's to nervous to talk to you. I would recommend that the next time you see him you should walk over and start up a conversation by saying something like "hey it's been a while how you been?"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It does sound like he's into you, he's just afraid you will turn him down I'd he asks so he doesn't bother. Sounds like he may have a huge crush on you and with the fear of being turned down he just doesn't meet your eyes when he meets you face to face. Playing with his hair and the other things he is doing is kind of a way of nonverbally changing the subject. You have to get him talking again before proceeding any farther, try to engage him in conversation. Chances are at first he's not going to be too talkative, grunts, nods or any other signs he's listening are good signs! lol!!

Since he seems sure you would turn him down, he will likely never ask you out. There's no reason you can't ask him somewhere to talk and give him the idea that you are interested in him. Ask him out for coffee at a nice coffee shop where you can spend a little, hang out and just talk. When you do, make sure the conversation comes around to something like. "You know I've been waiting for you to ask me out for like forever. Either you don't see me that way or you're afraid I would turn you down. You know what you're the only guy I've been interested in..." You're just going to as they say lay your cards on the table, show him you're interested, especially if he is! He does sound like he might be a nice guy so, good luck and take a chance, you'll never know if you don't try.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes