Would you be hesitant to date someone on psych meds?

• Yes
  • No

25

Most Helpful Guy

• The entire situation really depends. If I know beforehand that a girl is on psych meds, I would probably avoid getting with her. However, if I start getting close to her AND THEN figure out she is taking psych meds, I would get a little worried, but overall I'd be a little more accepting. Really just depends on the situation. I have high-ish standards, what can I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the meds. I know many bipolar people whose medication allows them to live a normal life. I would get hesitant maybe with a schizophrenic, but being on medication actually tells that they're getting the help they need and it might not even be problem in the long run.