Would you date a girl with relationship anxiety?

Basically, super clingy, jealous, insecure, trust issues, but is very sweet and caring. Search up "relationship anxiety" if you don't know what it is. I've never had a boyfriend but I already know how I'll be. I get attached to guys easily too.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• If you fall for someone then you fall for them and you don't really stop to pick their characteristics. However, if I was given that list of qualities and able to make a choice then I'd choose against it. That sounds like a lot of hard work. It would be nice to think that you could make them more secure but it is not your gift or responsibility to do so. The onus is on them to deal with their issues. If we want relationships then we have to be somewhat fit to contribute to them and nurture them. Paranoia and insecurity tend to kill relationships. They breed mistrust and animosity.

• So nobody will ever love me?

• No. To accept that is to accept that you simply can't change and that is almost always wrong. You can improve your relationship anxiety, it is not terminal. It may take time and it will take work but it's entirely possible.