Still annoyed, despite moving on?

Recently I had this issue where a girl had agreed to go out on date with me (she even suggested a location of her choice). Then after 2 days of text conversation (with hours of delay in between getting replies from her) I decided to no longer pursue and go after her. She took hours, literally hours to respond, (last message she replied to had been sent more than 25hrs after I sent the last message). I know I’ll cross paths again sooner or later, I just don’t understand why I’m so frustrated. Please advise.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She sounded interested, and then basically rejected. It probably felt like you got played a bit. Maybe she liked the idea of you being interested but didn’t actually feel interested in you.

Unfortunately, that’s often what’s going through some girls minds. They like being liked, but they’d never date the guy, and then they string the guy along and frustrate him when the guy realizes they don’t have interest.

It’s totally normal to feel frustrated.

0|1
    0|0
    • I definitely feel that way. That certainly puts things into perspective. I think I’m over it now. Just very disappointed, especially because I was genuinely interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, but I would be too.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would of just preferred a straight up no, rather than whatever I just experienced. Why even give me her number in the first place!! (FFS).

• Yeah, seems like a shitty thing to do.

Recommended myTakes