Are there any men and women out there that are faithful?

I mean I've been with decent guys and I've never cheated I've been in 4 serious relationships and never been cheated on till my last relationship now im afraid to date again so that's why im asking is this something that all men and women do now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To prevent this from happening you have to carefully extract someone's past in a non judgmental manner over several months. Of course. Making them wait several months before sex helps weed them out. Its not a reach of the imagination to think that if they are promiscuous they are more likely to cheat. You can flush out a lot of info over cocktails. Truth serum. But no, not everyone cheats. I know a lot of guys who will cheat if their SO has slept around before them because they don't take them seriously. If he tries for sex right out the bat, thats a bad sign.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you carefully extract someone's past

• Show All
    • @NoOne_Special Be intrusive. Saves you drama in the future. I want to save myself the trouble of having a relationship with people who have excess baggage. If she won't discuss her sexual past or financial situation with me I move on. I don't attach myself to women who can't handle money or have bad credit either. If I were a woman I would add another item: Children. If he has them , to what extent is he involved in their lives and does he support them financially?

• So if i tell a guy about my past early on about how i was seeing a guy who slapped me across the face and pulled my hair demanded I call him master and made me begged him and how I was raped would that guy make a dicision to not be with me in a relationship even if I slept with him the first day I met him and he continues to sleep with me for more then 2 years

I'm trying to figure where I went wrong with the guy I fell in love with who dumped me and got into a relationship with someone else a few days later so it can never happen again

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I am 62 years old and have never cheated on a partner in a committed relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I've been with decent guys and I've never cheated I've been in 4 serious relationships and never been cheated on" - remember that!

I've never cheated on anyone and never would. You must remember that every relationship and person is different. So you CAN'T make assumptions of how things are going to be based on the past. You've had a bad experience, move on and past it. Don't bring that into new relationships or you're already risking it (damaging the relationship from the start).

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's what cheaters do. If you managed to have 75% of your relationships not end in cheating, then I think you already have answered your question. Their are a lot of people who are not shitty, as you can personally attest to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am sorry you experienced this but there are going to be people that don't care for their partner and those that do. When we enter into a relationship, we make ourselves vulnerable to another person, with all the benefits and drawbacks. To lump all people into one category just because you've experienced something vile and uncalled for prevents you from meeting someone great. Anyone of either gender is capable of being loyal or not loyal and that depends on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are... but social media and easy access to meet ups via apps is making harder to find someone that doesn't have cheating tenancys... good luck and i wish you well. Pleaee note if that you can't stop a cheater from cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was with my wife for 26 years. and I never cheated on my marriage. I have been in a couple of relationships since she died, and I haven't cheated. So I guess I am faithful.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's most amusing how certain you are in things...

A "professional" cheater cheats in a way you will never ever know.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you've been cheated on, thats all on you. its your fault. either you make bad choices or you make good choices but then you fuck up along the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have. I'm sure there are plenty of guys on GaG who can say the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was always faithful.
    The women with whom I was involved were not faithful, I discovered.
    That was part of the reason why I went MGTOW monk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate lying. I'm loyal and faithful. I give and receive. I will never get how people can lie and cheat? I rather have good karams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I’m one of them I posted my personality as a question I’ve always been faithful I will never cheat on a woman because that’s me

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently 75% of the guys you were in serious relationships with didn't cheat.

So, there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • didn’t you just answer your own question saying you were in 3 relationship that the guy didn’t cheat. ?

0|0
    0|0
  • faithful conditionally !
    everything including love became conditional due to social life becoming easier, thanks to social media ! standards became higher, getting into a relationship including a rebound one has became easier than drinking water !
    so replacing, getting over and cheating are easier and faster, and as a human being when you have many option you'll choose the best for the moment, therefor your partner would be faithful to you (as do you) till something comes up or a better option jump in between !

0|0
    0|0
  • Best asked in a poll
    I vote YES
    although I cite PLENTY of selfish exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would never cheat, I'd rather break up first.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far, I’ve found, everyone cheats, some just get away with it more often

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yup am faithful in sexual relationship... love relationship make me bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really you were just unlucky

0|0
    0|0
  • plenty of people. I've never once cheated.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes