Are there any men and women out there that are faithful?

I mean I've been with decent guys and I've never cheated I've been in 4 serious relationships and never been cheated on till my last relationship now im afraid to date again so that's why im asking is this something that all men and women do now?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• To prevent this from happening you have to carefully extract someone's past in a non judgmental manner over several months. Of course. Making them wait several months before sex helps weed them out. Its not a reach of the imagination to think that if they are promiscuous they are more likely to cheat. You can flush out a lot of info over cocktails. Truth serum. But no, not everyone cheats. I know a lot of guys who will cheat if their SO has slept around before them because they don't take them seriously. If he tries for sex right out the bat, thats a bad sign.

• How do you carefully extract someone's past

• @NoOne_Special Be intrusive. Saves you drama in the future. I want to save myself the trouble of having a relationship with people who have excess baggage. If she won't discuss her sexual past or financial situation with me I move on. I don't attach myself to women who can't handle money or have bad credit either. If I were a woman I would add another item: Children. If he has them , to what extent is he involved in their lives and does he support them financially?

• So if i tell a guy about my past early on about how i was seeing a guy who slapped me across the face and pulled my hair demanded I call him master and made me begged him and how I was raped would that guy make a dicision to not be with me in a relationship even if I slept with him the first day I met him and he continues to sleep with me for more then 2 years

I'm trying to figure where I went wrong with the guy I fell in love with who dumped me and got into a relationship with someone else a few days later so it can never happen again

Most Helpful Girl