When he has a girlfriend?

Started to see a guy and after 5 weeks he then decided to tell me he has a girlfriend. I thought he was single as I met him on Tinder and he never mentioned anything when I talked about previous relationships. Then after he told me, he had the cheek to say that he still wanted to see me. Obviously I told him where to go. But what would you do if you really liked him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's worth it, if he does something like this to one girl you can be pretty sure he'll do this to other girls too

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked him if he had cheated on his girlfriend before and he said he had done once before. And when I asked him why he didn't tell me when I met him, he said because I didn't directly ask him if he had a girlfriend. So I think you are right.

• Show All
    • Good decision

• Thanks 😀

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yea you like him then but you just became aware that all that was a lie. Just move on instead of ending up regretting such a toxic person be a part of your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i really liked him i would steal him away from his girlfriend. its just girlfriend right? Married people with kids do it what chance does a girlfriend have?

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as you he has already shown that he is not loyal as he is cheating already

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes