When he has a girlfriend?

Started to see a guy and after 5 weeks he then decided to tell me he has a girlfriend. I thought he was single as I met him on Tinder and he never mentioned anything when I talked about previous relationships. Then after he told me, he had the cheek to say that he still wanted to see me. Obviously I told him where to go. But what would you do if you really liked him?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's worth it, if he does something like this to one girl you can be pretty sure he'll do this to other girls too

• I asked him if he had cheated on his girlfriend before and he said he had done once before. And when I asked him why he didn't tell me when I met him, he said because I didn't directly ask him if he had a girlfriend. So I think you are right.

• Good decision

• Thanks 😀