Why do men feel more attracted to girls with blonde hair?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are girls more attracted to tall guys?

None of us have an opportunity to DECIDE what is attractive to us; it is either inherent or learned at a very early age.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Can cite many exceptions that took me to bed - some for years - but my preference for the most blonde & natural extends to eyebrows, that almost disappear, ergo also vag hair
    so WHY?
    Seems more feminine, transparent, clean, fashionable IMHO, as well as to penis
    Same for light green eyes cast a spell over me, never brown I don't know why

why DO you ASK?
    (there is a perfect match for everyone, no matter their coloring!)

0|0
    0|1
  • Blonde hair tends to look good no matter what texture. It can be as poofy as a lion's mane or a peacock's feathers and it will still be silver blonde and looking good.
    But my personal preference is hazel or auburn color with blonde highlights. Man that's hot. Im aware its the "slutty" look but its obviously attractive enough to work for those sluts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid to be attracted to someone based on hair or eye color. People with a certain hair or eye for are not all just simply attractive. People need to get off that stupidity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people do, some don't. I find many different women to be attractive regardless of their hair color

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, black, black is the color of my true love's hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to girls with all kinds of hair color. Not deal breaker for me and i don't particular just like girls with blonde hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a sultry brunette over a blonde anyday. Black guys generally love blondes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like redheads more, i've noticed most blonds i date seem to be like in the blonde jokes no brain and always cheat..

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally would rank blondes last on my own personal preference scale

1|0
    0|0
  • im not sure. me personally am more into darker hair such as brown and black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do we? I wasn't made aware of this.. I didn't get my memo..

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think its kinda hot but they gotta be smart cause I'm not Finna get caught rolling with a stereotype lol dumb blondes are unattractive xD

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I tend to notice them faster (we're talking fractions of a second here).

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like Red and Brown haired girls with Green, Blue or hazel eyes those are beautiful

0|0
    1|0
  • Well for me blonde is a killer but I love all colours

0|0
    1|0
  • my favourites.. blondes are the best in bed.. no offence, brunettes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait have you seen brunettes though, don't get me started with Red😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly dont feel more attracted to girls with blonde hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.. I like green eyed brunettes most

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are exotic.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes