How do you deal with a Virgin Mary?

Met this guy. He is 18 and a Virgin I'm quite experience opposed to him. However I find it good that he's never dated until now. I feel like I'd always have to instigate things? Help

49

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is a little bit of yes and no. Your dating strategy changes in the sense that you know you won’t be pressured or begged for sex unless the guy has his heart set on making you his first. Also, if you’re a girl who slips up a little on the first date, you should reconsider bearing too much to a guy who’s a virgin. Doing too much too soon could not only scare him away but also lead him to question your motives or lifestyle.

Your dating strategy can also stay the same in some areas because he wants to be treated just like any other guy you date. He doesn’t want to be censored out of sexual conversation or avoid petting, either.

Kissing and touching is fine: the guy is a virgin and not dead. He still has desires and needs, but there is just a limit on how far you can go. More than likely, the guy has had sexual encounters already but hasn’t had full-out sex. Find out what he’s done before and use those as boundaries for where you can go.

As a virgin, the guy’s views about sex are probably different from any other cutie you’ve dated on campus. Because of this, understanding his views about sex is super important. Is he saving himself for marriage or just for a committed relationship? Is he afraid of catching a sexually transmitted infection or getting a girl pregnant? Is he religious or did he never meet the right girl? Each of these questions can factor into why your guy has decided to stay a virgin. But, no matter what the reason is you should still be supportive and remember your virgin days.

Just the same way you thought a guy was only pursuing you for one thing, a guy can also feel that way. Cater to his needs and let him know that despite his virginity, you’re still interested in him.

Also, make sure that you respect his decision to make it this far. There may be a few nights when you wish he wasn’t a virgin, but if you really care for him you’ll want what makes him happy. When he’s ready to finally have sex, maybe you’ll be the girl he chooses.

Hope it Helps.😊🇮🇳

• Thanks you. That really helps. I've only been on two dates but I can see it going somewhere that's why I want heads up. My usual dating strategy is to wait it out until I'm ready but considering he is a Virgin I want him to feel ready to so I'm going to let him instigate it. It's nice having the power but I think I'll really make him want it first as I don't want to force him into anything. The last guy I dated I made him wait 3 months and it respects me for it. I'm more attracted to this guy but I still think I should wait it out.

• A guy's first time can be a very self-conscious and scary thing. There's so much information and "advice" out there, and so many stereotypes about things like finishing too soon, satisfying your partner, etc.

The best way to make his first time great is simply by putting all of those worries out of his mind. Let him know that you don't care "how well he did", or how long he lasts, or anything else. There's no possible way to know what you're doing your first time... So make sure he knows that you understand that, and that you want to give him a chance to learn.

i.pinimg.com/.../...6007a3a07de6ee227092362a72.jpg

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• So make a move on him. Just lean in and kiss. What’s the problem? As you say, you’re quite experienced.

• I've kissed him I'm on about sexual activity

• Why are you calling him Virgin Mary? That seems kind of disrespectful to refer to a boy using a girls name.