Is it weird that I never felt in love with someone (I'm 19) ?

Am I a weirdo? I think I never had a crush either.. like thinking about him all the time or acting nervous or something. Nah. When we are all chilling at someone's place and they start talking about "who is your crush?" Or "I'm in love with 2 guys" and it's my turn im changing the topic to something food related.
am i the only one?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, don't worry. Actually be happy, because you seem to be able to think clearly. Having a "crush" is nothing that makes you a normal girl. How many girls do you think don't have a crush on someone, but pretend, only to feel included.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s a little weird to not have had a crush by your age. But maybe you had terrible options. Can you at least acknowledge what is objectively attractive (according to society) even if you haven’t found individuals that embody it for you? It’s fine to have not felt love by your age. Love is a choice that you should find the right person for you to base it on.