Went out with a guy and just can't read signs help me decide?

So I met a guy online. We go out on a date last night. He really want giving me a vibe if he liked me or didn't but during our date he said "let me see your nails" he held my hand for a second then let go. Also he said "I just wanted to tell you that my brother is gay. Anyone who is going to be with me has to accept that." Then at the end of the evening I needed to go to the grocery store and he said I'll walk you there" he put a piece of gum into his mouth as we were leaving which I thought maybe he wanted fresh breath to kiss me, but we just hugged quickly. I thanked him and said goodbye. I text him thanks I had a good time. He text back I did too thanks. Is he interested or not? He is a bit shy. But why asking to see my nails, etc? Isn't that flirtation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he does like you. Just nervous and maybe been awhile since been on a date. I think he likes you would have not walked with you to store. If i didn't like you i would have not done that.

1|0
    0|0
  • He seems interested, yeah. Maybe just not sure about whether he should kiss you or not. Second date should tell you more.

1|0
    0|0
    • So he just messaged me and said he was not feeling it. Super weird given all the signs

• It's only one date. You can't know if he's interested or not. Go on a few more dates and see where things go.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes