Went out with a guy and just can't read signs help me decide?

So I met a guy online. We go out on a date last night. He really want giving me a vibe if he liked me or didn't but during our date he said "let me see your nails" he held my hand for a second then let go. Also he said "I just wanted to tell you that my brother is gay. Anyone who is going to be with me has to accept that." Then at the end of the evening I needed to go to the grocery store and he said I'll walk you there" he put a piece of gum into his mouth as we were leaving which I thought maybe he wanted fresh breath to kiss me, but we just hugged quickly. I thanked him and said goodbye. I text him thanks I had a good time. He text back I did too thanks. Is he interested or not? He is a bit shy. But why asking to see my nails, etc? Isn't that flirtation?

03