How does it feel when you kiss?

For me I get this intense feeling of butterflies in my chest and stomach. I can barely breathe or think. It’s overwhelming and makes me panic. 😅 I’ve only kissed 3 guys at 5 times total. Does this feeling ever calm after more times kissing or do you still get a rush every time? How does it feel when you kiss?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel exactly the same way and I call it hot passion and the more you do it the more you going to harness that feeling and what you can incorporate it Within the most beautiful feeling in the world as I believe is pure energy a move on from kissing to making love I think that feeling that you get in times it by 100 can you imagine the orgasm you have if you want to feel something very good get to magnets but in each hand between your first finger and your thumb try to put them together on the positive side the pool in the each other and stick to each other on the negative side they will come together to a certain point and then they just flow around each other pushing and pulling it's one of the most beautiful feelings in the world 2 the bigger the magnets the more powerful the feeling is between them both feel that feeling between your fingers develop between your hands your arms do it for about 10 minutes and then watch what happens next and what you feel throughout your whole body

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i only feel a rush if im in love. otherwise its flat. and i only feel a rush first time or if i have not seem him in a long time, but it always feels amazing, just more peaceful melting kind of feeling rather than excited and flying.

hmm, interesting to knowhow it is for others, good Q :)

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! So you don’t feel much until you love them? Kissing feeling gets better through a relationship?

• i feel if i am not in love, nothing but i fall in love quick lol,

it is sooo nice. in my opinion :)

the rush is fine but it gets stressful. lol i like it calmer. its more love, less lust.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• The rush of a first kiss with someone is always there
    But it will be less overwhelming after you’ve done it a few times

Don’t panic and just enjoy

2|0
    0|0
  • The first time I kissed a girl was really underwelming. I felt like I wad submerged in darkness and I got a chill. Even though the situation was very romantic and I liked the girl. I don't know why it was like that, maybe because I'd imagined it being as wonderful as you describe it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw! What about after that first time?

• Show All
    • Aw! Good luck!

• I've kissed probably thousands of time, but each time I get a little rush, unless it's a quick good bye kiss as I'm going out the door. Even then, if I pause half a second, there's a little rush.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is always a lovely feel of adrenalin in the lead in

1|0
    0|0
    • How does it feel for you going in for the kiss? I’ve never lead... I think I’d be terrified but then satisfied when they kissed back.

• There is such an enjoyment in kissing. As well as anticipation. You wonder what you will really feel in the woman's kiss and how it will progress. Whether it is a sweet innocent kiss or gets more 'involved'

• Kissing gets to be casual after a while I still feel the physical attraction over time just not as emotional but I still love to kiss as much as possible to let whoever I'm with know that I'm still into them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is good, I feel like the world around me disappears and the only thing in existence is her and I. My heart rate speeds up, my skin flushes and I get aroused.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never kissed

1|1
    0|0
  • yes that feeling can change over time but i have never had a first kiss that wasn't exciting

1|0
    0|0
  • Kissing can feel: Squshy, warm, wet and soft in my experience so far

1|0
    0|0
  • YEAH butterflies, but I've only been kissed on the cheek

0|0
    2|0
  • I have not done that in a long time. I don't remember how it feels

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw I’m sorry! I hadn’t dated in a while. Actually not much at all. I haven’t been taken out on many real dates until recent 😅🤷🏻‍♀️😬😁

• Show All
    • Ay no but I can still be sorry. Know how it feels to be lonely if that’s how you are feeling. Hope you find what you are looking for!

• i am not really worried about it anymore. if it happens, it happens, doesn't, oh well. I am not guaranteed anything in life but death.

• I feel like love and lust.

1|0
    0|0
    • what does that feel like?

• Show All
    • Lol think it’s been asked a bunch but I don't know how to search. Reading this currently lol
      www.google.com/.../

• interesting but he made too many assumptions about women. I don't know why he thinks women can't feel anything unless its emotional. it might be better or preferable, but its not like we are numb lol

anyhow, thanks :)

• It feels like kissing

1|0
    0|0
  • Never kissed a girl before so I don’t know

1|0
    0|0
  • It was long ago... But i remember it felt amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty hard on..

1|0
    0|0
  • My dick gives me a hit

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but what do you feel?

• I feel. like now the line would get clear I would find a way to talk to her or make her friend or even get to hookup

• Opps wrong reply lol.. I feel like it's was the last barear and now the things will become more easy to explore.. like kissing pressing licking

• E-ROTIC!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the exact way. It's like you're on cloud 9 and nothing no longer exists in the world 😍

1|0
    0|0
    • Every time? Does it ever calm down lol not that I want it to but it makes me panic and I don’t really know how to kiss so I feel like I’m just standing or sitting there weirdly. I know it’s better not to think too much but I feel like I have to think move your lips

• Show All
    • 😁😊 Cool! I feel like a kid (excited). 😅

• You should be, it's pretty awesome 😊👍✌

What Girls Said 13

• I feel a spark when I kiss. Like a jolt of excitement and nervousness. Two months of kissing my babe, and I still get this feeling each time. Even if we are making out for hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, if it's a good kiss with lots of skillful lip action, (which is tough to find because must guys are sloppy kissers), it's better than sex. I'm totally into the sensation. Like when you're eating the perfect piece of pumpkin pie and all you can think is, "This is really good pie. I want mooore."

But it comes with practice. I was a horrible kisser when I was young and definitely nervous. I agree with others, just try to relax. Easier said than done, I know.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol pumpkin pie 🥧 yeah I want more 😅 gotta get productive today on my day off and stop thinking about it lol
      Yes easier said than done but I’m sure I’ll relax

• With the right person it feels amazing <3
    I've been with my boyfriend 6 months and I still get butterflies and super excited to kiss him. My ex's I didn't feel this way about and the butterflies went after a few weeks.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's exciting when it's new, but real love is still being happy together once this infatuation has faded

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I used to get butterflies in my stomach but I got over it and when I kiss I do not want to stop and I love it to

1|0
    0|0
  • Kissing gives me a rush too, I think it will always be like that. Since it is something sexual and it is always exciting to share that with a persoon

1|0
    0|0
  • I Feel... Just Saliva I Guess Lol Nothing Else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels like nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe I don't know I never been kissed. 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s cool! You’ll get it one day if that’s what you want. It’s a rush for me! Scary as all get out but a rush!

• Incredible, most beautiful feeling ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you two have great chemistry there's no lie in the cliche that describes it as electric! I get butterfly's in my stomach and I tingle all over and feel weak.

1|0
    0|0
  • I felt nothing actually when kissing a guy I don't feel anything at all! No adrenaline no rushing whatever you guys are commenting here
    It's just... wet!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m sorry but never?

• Yes never... i think it's same as the breast thing some people feel good when touching them some don't , same goes with kissing!

• Humn. That’s sucks! Lol

• it feels wet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes