How does it feel when you kiss?

For me I get this intense feeling of butterflies in my chest and stomach. I can barely breathe or think. It’s overwhelming and makes me panic. 😅 I’ve only kissed 3 guys at 5 times total. Does this feeling ever calm after more times kissing or do you still get a rush every time? How does it feel when you kiss?

1420

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel exactly the same way and I call it hot passion and the more you do it the more you going to harness that feeling and what you can incorporate it Within the most beautiful feeling in the world as I believe is pure energy a move on from kissing to making love I think that feeling that you get in times it by 100 can you imagine the orgasm you have if you want to feel something very good get to magnets but in each hand between your first finger and your thumb try to put them together on the positive side the pool in the each other and stick to each other on the negative side they will come together to a certain point and then they just flow around each other pushing and pulling it's one of the most beautiful feelings in the world 2 the bigger the magnets the more powerful the feeling is between them both feel that feeling between your fingers develop between your hands your arms do it for about 10 minutes and then watch what happens next and what you feel throughout your whole body

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i only feel a rush if im in love. otherwise its flat. and i only feel a rush first time or if i have not seem him in a long time, but it always feels amazing, just more peaceful melting kind of feeling rather than excited and flying.

hmm, interesting to knowhow it is for others, good Q :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! So you don’t feel much until you love them? Kissing feeling gets better through a relationship?

• i feel if i am not in love, nothing but i fall in love quick lol,

it is sooo nice. in my opinion :)

the rush is fine but it gets stressful. lol i like it calmer. its more love, less lust.