Guys, How can you tell if your guy friend wants to be more?

Also any specifics to look for that show he's worried about ruining the friendship?
I am quite interested in him, however he is so hot and cold it seems I can't tell how to move forward
A little bit more detail, from another post I had, but I'm looking for specific behaviors I may want to look for
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2784043-should-i-give-up-or-nah

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Something you might have to ask yourself about you and your friend is, what results are you trying to establish. If you're looking for something more, but not really sure about how things are flowing between you two, you should just directly ask. (Easier said than done, but doable) Such as, "hey, I don't know how you might feel about our relationship, but I would like to get your perspective on how you feel or think about it." Or the more direct way, "I'm trying to figure something out about our relationship, want to step it up a notch?" Within those lines. That's assuming you want something more. Communication is key, but don't be emotionally attached to the outcome of it doesn't go your way. It just means you know what you needed to know. Have the mindset of, a lot of people these days don't know how to interact with other people, in comparison to pre-internet days. Hope this helps.

I'm currently at work and typing this on my phone. Lol. I can expand on it more later on if you like. :)