Whats the oldest age you would date?

I dont have a problem with age as its the person you fall in love with that counts but there are a lot of issues with age gaps, what are your thoughts girls & guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 45 is my max limit. So basically someone 20, years older then I am.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 62. My concern is with a partner's health, not their age. I am healthy, active, have no serious illnesses, and plan on working at least until age 70. If a lady is healthy and active I would date a 70 year old. The oldest I have actually dated is 65.

When I was 23, I dated a woman who was 46. It was fun for both of us but nothing serious could have ever developed from that relationship.

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• 55. Or 60 if it’s Tony Goldwyn in 5 years. Or 75 if it’s Joe Biden now. So I guess I don’t really have a limit? Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Not more than 5 years. I think huge age gaps are a bad idea. That is for serious relationships. A friend of mine married a woman in her 40s when he was in his 20s. Now he is in his mid 50s with a wife in her 70s. She has dementia and needs special care. He has no life. I know this could have happened with someone his own age but it was almost certain to happen with this age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't date anyone more 3 years above or below my current age because then I start to feel uncomfortable. I'm 22 right now so 22-25 is what I look for.

0|1
    0|0
  • 24 probably and I wouldn't date someone younger than me...

0|2
    0|1
  • When I was 38, I dated a man in his early 60s for a couple of years

0|1
    0|0
  • The oldest I'd date now would be between 45 and 50.

0|1
    0|0
  • 50's

0|1
    0|0
  • 29 👨👨

2|1
    0|0
  • 39 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • Mid forties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Late 30s. Maybe 40?

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably like 21

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• I've never been with a woman older than 39, and I probably wouldn't date a woman older than me, but you never know. If you meet someone really great who's a little bit outside of what you'd previously said would be acceptable, would you reject them based solely on their age? Probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have seen much older women with nice personalities & great bodies. But if what you both want out of life is not in sync it’s not a good match. There is no set rule... everyone is an individual.

When I was early 30s & dated 10-13 years older it was not an issue tho since I did not have definite plans/ideas.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date from18 to 50 no problem. Age is just a number.

1|1
    0|0
  • me being 20, highest ill go is 22 at the moment. I want to live my college life, and them being older is them moving forward faster. If we keep the same age as we date its much better to move through everything together

0|1
    0|0
  • For dating, I can't realistically see anything serious coming from beyond 5 years either way (25-35). For the right person, though, I'm open to having a go outside that range. Stranger things have happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • The oldest I would date is maybe a 25 year old.
    Although if I ran into someone who was really good looking for their age and was at about the same spot in their life as me then I might make an exception for someone around 30.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about age. It is the content of her character that makes us compatible.

0|1
    0|0
  • 42, but that is only if she looks damn good for her age.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dated women that were 19 years older then me. and age was not what ended the relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am twenty six. I will date a woman from the ages of 18 to 36.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’d say 5yrs older than me, but I have pushed for a person 10yrs my senior (don’t ask, it was just a phase).

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about age, if I fall in love then that person can be 16 all the way to 110

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 or 4 years older but thats it. same with the other way around... that is after the turn 18 of course

0|1
    0|0
  • I would personally date up to about 56 or down to maybe 36

0|1
    0|0
  • Three years older than me, maximum.

It would feel too weird if she were any older than that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 18-50 something. I do have a some common interests with older people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date anyone older than me!
    She would be my "didi" if she's older right from the moment i knew the fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date older than me the younger the better as long as she's legal ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I am open to a sugar mama

0|1
    0|0
  • About 70. They get fragile...

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes