Whats the oldest age you would date?

I dont have a problem with age as its the person you fall in love with that counts but there are a lot of issues with age gaps, what are your thoughts girls & guys?

1332

Most Helpful Girl

• 45 is my max limit. So basically someone 20, years older then I am.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 62. My concern is with a partner's health, not their age. I am healthy, active, have no serious illnesses, and plan on working at least until age 70. If a lady is healthy and active I would date a 70 year old. The oldest I have actually dated is 65.

When I was 23, I dated a woman who was 46. It was fun for both of us but nothing serious could have ever developed from that relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE