What can a women bring to a relationship?

I have a friend who is in a relationship. He takes her evrywhere, buys her food, helps her with honework, and many other tasks. All of which is great.
However, He tells me that in any relationship there os never 50/50. He likes the control and treating her overboard at times. I have told him the best relationships happen when both share roles equally. Give and take sort of deal. Outside of time, availability, sex, and personality what can she bring to the table if he feels that he is all around better than her?

21