Guys, What color do you prefer in lingerie?

Hypothetically, if a woman was going to buy a sexy bra and panties for a hot date, what color is your favorite? I realize this can vary by skin color.
  • Black
    Vote A
  • Red
    Vote B
  • Beige/nude
    Vote C
  • Purple
    Vote D
  • White
    Vote E
  • Hot pink
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
He seems to have lost interest so I guess I'll save my money. Ha!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% right the tone of the skin for the color then there's different types of lingerie and it's almost like getting a tattoo the way did it fits what it shows and doesn't show the person who's wearing it their attitude their seduction level I think there's a lot to go with it but really in reality to answer this question and I see your skin color I'd have to see you cuz it's just not about the color it's like painting the house what are all the other colors around it what color is the roof what color is the trim going to be LOL I think that you should do what makes you feel hot and sexy what makes you feel seductive and that's going to make you feel passionate and then have fun

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just mean bra and panties, like if a date did start getting sexy but it might not.

• Show All
    • You said, "And just by the messages you sent me that it's not really going to matter..."

• Yes i believe that i. One u start talking to him.. he's going to look in to ur eyes and if you were to just like take off a big coat or some thing. Lol he's going to see color. Pic k u up carry u to the. bed i dont think he's going to go to sleep lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Is "on the floor" a color? :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0
    • No. Lol. I mean physical actual clothing.

• Show All
    • That's great. Congratulations!

• I don't think color alone is going to determine how good it looks. Black is classic so I'd go with that generally but there's a lot of choice so don't limit yourself into one view.

1|0
    0|0
  • White depending on skin tonality white conveys virtue, virtue is attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • Well in that case I shouldn't show him what's under my clothes at all. :D

• Show All
    • Oh my... I laughed so loud there i am getting strange looks... thanks for that.

• All those colours are hot. I like solid colours. I don't like polka dots, stripes or floral patters.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do have a cute 50's style black with white dot set, but in general I agree with you. It makes me think of a pinup girl.

No one's ever seen it but me, though. :(

• Show All
    • That's what I tell myself

• Sounds like your attempts have been ignored a few times! It really is too bad. Lots of males out there, but not all of them men! I hope you find someone who can appreciate the extra effort and makes you feel sexy about it!

• Depends on her coloring. If she's pale, then darker colors are more dramatic. If she's dusky, red or even white may be better Pink or beige are tough to pull off; but I've seen it work.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like them all, but, red's my favorite color, that's why i chose red

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot Pink, hands down WINNER. Ever since I saw hot pink panties on my girlfriend along with nail polish, dress... etc. Just a turn On! lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ouch, I see your update says he lost interest? Is this like a last ditch effort? I hope it works...😊

• If the lingerie were stockings, I prefer black. If it's a panty & bra than red is probably the most sexy color :D

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on her skin tone. darker complexion is nice with white or purple.
    brighter complexion is nice with red or black.

1|0
    0|0
    • i don´t like pink in any case. pink just screams "plain bitch" to me xD can´t stand it.

• Red is hot as fuck, but if its the right lingerie on the right woman I don't care for the color at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black is my favorite color but red is my one true weakness color on hair and lingerie

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st choice Red
    2nd choice hot pink
    3rd choice beige/nude

1|0
    0|0
  • Red regardless of the gal's skin color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black... red... blue..

1|0
    0|0
    • Update: sorta smart woman.
      a riskier/smarter opinion would be go get one YOU like that YOU feel is sexy, and see if HE likes it.

• I love all white

1|0
    0|0
  • Black. That's my style.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bright colors for the win

1|0
    0|0
  • White

1|0
    0|0