Guys, What color do you prefer in lingerie?

Hypothetically, if a woman was going to buy a sexy bra and panties for a hot date, what color is your favorite? I realize this can vary by skin color.
  • Black
  • Red
  • Beige/nude
    Vote C
  • Purple
    Vote D
  • White
    Vote E
  • Hot pink
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
He seems to have lost interest so I guess I'll save my money. Ha!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% right the tone of the skin for the color then there's different types of lingerie and it's almost like getting a tattoo the way did it fits what it shows and doesn't show the person who's wearing it their attitude their seduction level I think there's a lot to go with it but really in reality to answer this question and I see your skin color I'd have to see you cuz it's just not about the color it's like painting the house what are all the other colors around it what color is the roof what color is the trim going to be LOL I think that you should do what makes you feel hot and sexy what makes you feel seductive and that's going to make you feel passionate and then have fun

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just mean bra and panties, like if a date did start getting sexy but it might not.

• You said, "And just by the messages you sent me that it's not really going to matter..."

• Yes i believe that i. One u start talking to him.. he's going to look in to ur eyes and if you were to just like take off a big coat or some thing. Lol he's going to see color. Pic k u up carry u to the. bed i dont think he's going to go to sleep lol