Does looking young bar me from finding dates?

I'm in my mid 20s and most people tell me I look like a high school student, even at work, I'm often mistaken for a child. I'm just wondering if that's why I don't get approached by men my age that often, like my friends. I'm even told my voice is high pitched too. Do guys care?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look as young as young as you say you are then yes. Given all the allegations going around lately and how badly people view older men flirting with younger women, looking too young may hurt your chances. I was dating this girl who looked really young and people would often ask me in a judgmental tone how old she was. Very frustrating. On the bright side, in the long run you might get way more guys in a few years

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How would I get more guys in a few years, if I look the same?

• Nobody looks young forever. The most noticeable feature is your skin will change, giving you a more mature look despite the rest of your body looking young. From the girls I've seen that have those features, it's quite attractive