Should I be worried or hopeful about my relationship?

Recently my boyfriend and I have discussed the future. Note: we are only high schoolers. We've been together for a little over 5 months and have been through a few ups and downs and still love each other. In the beginning he told me he would never leave me and that he wants to be with me forever, but now that things have changed we discussed that we don't know about the future. He told me he doesn't know if we will last forever, but he hopes we last a long time. He also mentioned that he hopes he doesn't lose interest. I've been constantly getting anxiety and worrying about the future but lately I've calmed myself down and I'm handling it fine. I just don't know if this is a good or bad thing? If he really wants to be with me still? This is my first relationship and we are a lot more mature than other people I know.
And we both realized that some of the things we said in the beginning were unrealistic, but I would just like to hear what other people would say about this

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean in every relationship not only if you're in high school is your relationship not promised for forever, even marriages so I guess you should just cherish your relationship for what it is, aslong as you two are faithful and loyal should be fine. and if you break up thats okay too.

• Thank you, I've been telling myself to enjoy and cherish what I have right now.