I'm so confused. What does she want?

I'm talking to this girl. It hasn't long since we started. We've hung out every day since we first met. What's got me confused is the fact that the other night she wanted to come over because she got in a fight with her siblings and couldn't stay at home that night. Well she has a 14 month old son whom she brought with her. Later in the night she mentioned staying at a hotel. I told her she could stay the night, and that I probably had an air mattress for them. She did not like that at all. She wanted me to offer her to stay in my bed. I was thinking that it would be to much to soon for her and her son to sleep in my bed with me. I explained this and worked that out. Well then we hung out last night and she told me she wants to take things slow. After I left she brings up sex talk. Somehow we got to the topic of her only being able to get off in a certain position. I don't comprehend this. My brain won't let me see that as a possibility, it's definitely been her past partners not knowing what to do. I told her this and she said "maybe you could try"

Does she just have mixed feelings on the matter and can't decide what would be best for the two of them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck knows. I'd say she is reluctant to get involved with someone due to her child, but if that was the case she wouldn't have taken him to yours.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably talking about WHEN things will be there taking things slow doesn't mean she can't talk about sex things tho

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well the way she was acting and talking it seemed like she was saying she wants to have sex, not just talk about it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like she's got some issues! How long have you been seeing her?

0|0
    0|0
    • She does have issues. Abusive past. We started talking the weekend before last. We met for the first time last Thursday and have hung out everyday since then.

• Show All
    • Yes if that is what it comes down to, but he has a dad already

• Maybe but that's taking on a lot, totally up to you.

• Why do you meet strange people? Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea... I guess you'd have to be a crazy person to like me 🤷‍♂️

• Show All
    • I was joking lol. Who knows why but they have been the only ones that don't lose interest right away.

• Oops my bad, the thing about social media , you can never know when someone is joking, sad, or happy lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes