Is a girlfriend worth it?

Just to ask of course but is dating worth it? Personally i don't see a point it dating someone i couldn't spend the rest of my life with tbh but im just looking at it logically i mean i could save so so much money just for not dating around. yes im 15 and have a long to wait for any serious commitments... opinions?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m the same. Almost sixteen and I still wouldn’t date anyone until I was ready to commit and even then they’d have to be someone I’d really want to be with

Most Helpful Guy

• A good girlfriend is worth it.
    For a bad girlfriend it's better to stay single, even chaste.