When is the right time to think a relationship is the "One"?

My boyfriend and I have only been dating about 3 months but already I think this is it. I feel so much different with him than I have with anyone else. I have never been the one to really think about or want marriage or kids. While my girl friends were planning their weddings down to the flower color and picking out "perfect" names for all of their children I was reading books and rolling my eyes at how stupid they were being. I never really intended to get married and I definitely never wanted kids. But with mg current boyfriend I find my self thinking very differently. I have been catching myself daydreaming about the day our wedding would be and bow our kids would look and where we would live and I just don't even know what is going on in my head half the time. I feel silly and idiotic for even thinking this way after such a short time of dating but I can't help myself. Any ideas?

148

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes when you're into someone that much, your biological clock gets ticking haha. And sometimes it doesn't.

Im still a no on kids, but im about to get married and never thought that would happen.