Was this a bad decision?

I'm 15 and after two really bad relationships, I decided not to date until after high school. I'm actually really happy being single and I definitely don't need a man to feel good about myself or "complete" myself lol. But a lot of the people who have heard about my decision say that it's dumb and that I'm missing out. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are the only one inside your skull, and thus if you're happy, the rest of them can keep their opinions. Unless and until that changes, and you get lonely, go for it.

The trick is to stay honest with yourself. Do that, and the rest will fall into place.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them this," I'm sorry that you need a man/woman to complete you or give you a good time. I'm perfectly happy on my own, so maybe you should work on your dependency to dating." Fuck what they think. Your life is exactly that, YOURS. If you're happy, keep doing what you're doing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Addition, I didn't get an official boyfriend until my senior year in highschool, and he wasn't even a fellow highschooler. I don't feel like I missed out at all, because now we live together and we're happier than I ever could have expected. There's no shame in waiting ❤

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Nha its your life you should live it like you want and wait for the right person that way it's even more special ya know what's dumb dating a guy or girl bc you're otherwise missing out do it when you want it

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 20. I felt lonely at times, but overall I think it was better like that so that I can fully concentrate on my carrier/ school/ future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Missing out on what? Wasting time on people who most likely will hurt you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah man Too young for relationships Just get friends with bens that's all you need

1|0
    0|0
  • You could be missing out but only if you really like someone should you date them

1|0
    0|0
  • It feels great being with someone you like, it feels horrible being with a bad partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't be behind any relationship to begin with!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't give her wrong suggestions :p

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, 15 is way too young to be dating

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think you are missing out, since most mature relationships only happen after highschool.

0|0
    0|0
    • also... if you are comfortable being single, I think this means you dont need to go look for a relationship just because your friends think you should have one.

It is also about what you feel and think you need. actually, not also... lol... It should be only about that!

• Good decision.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes