I feel like a loser with women?

I feel like a loser because I can't talk to women. Women expects men to say the right things and the fact that they hate shy guys because they think that they are awkward it makes me shutdown. If women are going to judge me because I'm shy then how can I be comfortable with them? I'm a good guy I ain't arrogant but I'm not as confident either because of these problems. I feel like if I was confident, girls would just laugh at me thinking that feel of crap. It's making me feel like I'll never get a woman. I'm short (5'6) and probably ugly and I'm introverted so I"M VERY SCREWED. I try to be funny at I fail so much. Whenever I do talk with women online or in person it may go well for sometime then after that thye lose interest and unmatch online or just ignore me in person. Sometimes I feel like I don't want to live my life anymore because I won't get a woman anyways along the way. I hit the gym, I play piano, and love sports. What should I do? Should I change completely like get height surgery, face surgery, and be an asshole?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no need to be shy when approaching girls. The majority will say if they are interested or not. As far as conversation, ask her things about her, make her feel like you really are interested in her.

Most Helpful Guy

• They lose interest because they give you the hint to escalate and you play it safe and plain for too long and they start thinking you are the one not interested enough. Take the lead, improve, adapt, overcome.

• They never give me signs to escalate it's either we talk to the first time and failure or they never give me the time of day.

• Some girls are more subtle than others, it's best to just assume everything is fine since she is still there, fake it till you make it. In other words, assume raport.