I have no idea what I should do. Help?

So I had this crush on one of the friends in my friend group ( we'll call her Jess) for a year or so (since I met her) and we had really great chemistry. Everyone we knew shipped us together and my friends told me she liked me buy I wasn't entirely sure. The problem was at the time we were 15 and Jess couldn't date until she was 18 so that made thing go nowhere. One day I met this other girl (we'll call her Sam) that I kinda liked and she told me she had a crush on me and I didn't see myself waiting another 2 years for Jess de I started dating her. I found out that Jess had strong feelings for me and this really hurt her and I felt terrible for it. We didn't talk anywhere near as much as we did before I met Sam because she was super jealous of Jess. Anyway the relationship with Sam ended terriblly (found out she cheated on me for months and them she dumped me). A few months after the breakup I started catching feeling for Jess again and I have no idea how she feels. She just turned 17 but Im willing to wait this time. I don't know how she feels about me anymore but were still friends and hang out just like we did before I met Sam. I don't really feel like I deserve a second chance and don't know what I should do about it. We were both on a a church retreat thing together with about 15 other friends and at one point she asked if she could use my shoulder as a pillow because she was tired but got up to go talk to her other friends after a few minutes or so. I really have no idea if that means anything or not because we're all pretty touchy with each other anyway with out it being weird (depending on who it is). thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• well just wait a year or until she is ready

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Confront her and ask No point just sitting their and kicking yourself over it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes