My parents won't let my boyfriend visit. What can I do?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year. We used to live in the same area but both moved to different states and became long distance its been almost 7 months since we've moved and last seen each other. A few days ago my mom had brought up maybe he could visit. So he and I wanted to plan a trip for him to stay a night this new years. His parents said yes. And I asked my mom, even though she was the original person to bring it up she said that she had asked my dad and he said absolutely not. He's my best friend, why won't my parents let him visit? If anything this is the best thing, because he would be flying here so he woulrnt have his car meaning we would be staying just at my house. And that means that we would be "supervised". What are some good points I can bring up to help convince them to let him stay? I really miss him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They’re probably not cool with him staying the night. I would talk to them about what can happen that will make them feel better about him being there.