Do you think long distance relationships are able to be productive, happy and healthy. Can you fall in love with someone you met online?

With people these days spending more time using the internet and meeting more and more people online from many different countries, do you think long distance relationships work and does anyone have any advice for helping people to make them work?
  • Yes
  • No

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible. my cousin met a guy online they talked 1 year before meeting. they finally met , got married, and had twins. theyve been together for 10 yes and are still together. same with my aunt she's been married for 23 yes to a guy she met online