Do guys like younger girls?

I don't mean like 1 year different I mean like 7-9 years apart from each other.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the girl we are talking about and the guy who's answering I'm 13 and I prefer girls 16 to 18 but I wouldn't pass up a great girl just cause of her age

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 13 too

• Well in terms of your age I really wouldn't recommend 7 to 9 years apart cause then the guy would be over 20 and that shit illegal so not while your this young don't fuck with that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• As long as the 2 people involved are legal age of consent, they both like each other and aren't hurting anyone else then I say go for it

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents have an 11 y age gap and its working fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically, yes. I tend to ask out a lot of college aged girls because I'm around a lot of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I do. Well, not 9 years because she'd be too young, but the concept is the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • older guys more likely that they do, 3-4 years of difference is fine with me

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like sexy women from 16- 100 years old. so Yes we Do like younger women who are 7-9 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind a younger girl, in the future of course cos at the moment it might be illegal

0|0
    0|0
  • lets see I am 38 and the youngest i would go is 25, so I guess yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think in the world today some guys like younger but I think it also goes both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older girls but i wouldn't say no to a younger either..

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I look at it this way. My guy is my soul mate. He is, within a few weeks, the same age as me. I would not care if he was in his 40's, as he would still be a terrific guy. More to the point, as is possible in UK, if I had met him when I was 16, I might well have felt the same.

I am NOT going to miss out on the love of my life just because of age difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I briefly dated someone twice the age of me and he was perfectly happy 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • No doubt! I had a friends with benefits half my age and she was amazing.

• From experience yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a man 9 years older than me... It's pretty hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope so, but for you probably not since your still in your teens

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes