Is there something wrong with me?

I'm 18 and haven't had a girlfriend for 2 and 1/2 years. I'm 5'9 with a slim build but am very athletic. I have hazel eyes and light brown and burgundy hair. I've play all types of sports but stick to swimming. I've been working as a lifeguard for 3 years now. I'm very friendly. I don't mind people asking me questions because I will tell you the truth about myself. I'm not ashamed of who I am. I love to help people. I'm a public service type of guy. And at times a real romantic. I don't really care much about money so I help out my parents and my sister. Is there something wrong with me? Or do I just cone off to strong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• 1- you mean you expected to have a girlfriend at 15.5? Isn't that WAY too soon? Even 18 is way too soon.
    Everything else sounds good. Except your family depending on you financially, and you agreeing to support them means you are emotionally attached to them and easily manipulated by them. This is not only a turn off, but will cause you lots of relationship problems even if you do succeed to find a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes