How many guys is too many?

In my whole life, I slept with 2 guys. One was my husband and the other was after my divorce.. Just wasn't sure what was going on in my head. I'm 27. Is that too many? Will my next husband be angry? I regret sleeping with both of them...

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Got married before you were 23, did you? When you got married, did you believe that your husband was going to be the only man you would ever have sex with? And now that you are a few years older, you realize how much of a mistake it was to have married him?

Your story sounds very common.

• I loved him very much, it wasn't a mistake. But I would rather have completely saved myself for the guy that would still be around

• If you are not still married, then it was a mistake. You and he would have both been better off if you had just lived together, then one move out when it became obvious it wasn't going to work out.

If you are looking for a guy who thinks a woman should "save herself", then you have had sex with too many guys. If you are looking for a guy who is normal and expects his girlfriend to be normal, then you won't have a problem.

• I disagree, but respect your opinion. Thanks for your post.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl calm down and give yourself a break. Very few women or men have only two sex partners during their life. And you were married to one of them, so it's not like they were both just one night stands. I am married and have only been with my husband, but I am getting a divorce soon and I won't feel about sleeping with other people once the divorce is final.

• Thanks, your comment made me smile :) I freak out about everything. Yeah, I didn't sleep with this guy until 3 years after my divorce, but I so was not ready still... i think it's obviously better for the people who are seriously caring about each other