How many guys is too many?

In my whole life, I slept with 2 guys. One was my husband and the other was after my divorce.. Just wasn't sure what was going on in my head. I'm 27. Is that too many? Will my next husband be angry? I regret sleeping with both of them...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Got married before you were 23, did you? When you got married, did you believe that your husband was going to be the only man you would ever have sex with? And now that you are a few years older, you realize how much of a mistake it was to have married him?

Your story sounds very common.

0|0
    0|0
    • I loved him very much, it wasn't a mistake. But I would rather have completely saved myself for the guy that would still be around

• If you are not still married, then it was a mistake. You and he would have both been better off if you had just lived together, then one move out when it became obvious it wasn't going to work out.

If you are looking for a guy who thinks a woman should "save herself", then you have had sex with too many guys. If you are looking for a guy who is normal and expects his girlfriend to be normal, then you won't have a problem.

• I disagree, but respect your opinion. Thanks for your post.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl calm down and give yourself a break. Very few women or men have only two sex partners during their life. And you were married to one of them, so it's not like they were both just one night stands. I am married and have only been with my husband, but I am getting a divorce soon and I won't feel about sleeping with other people once the divorce is final.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, your comment made me smile :) I freak out about everything. Yeah, I didn't sleep with this guy until 3 years after my divorce, but I so was not ready still... i think it's obviously better for the people who are seriously caring about each other

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• To me it will be like 10 but even then it's different for everyone, maybe the circumstances were different like sex slaves or women who've been raped. It's difficult to say but if they're a slut then no but with reason then it can be alright

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too many for me. But then again, I'm a young virgin, so I can afford to be picky.

A man your age, however, would most likely be in no position to turn his nose up at your number.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he loves you he shouldn't be. in my opinion it doesn't matter who you slept with if you are faithful and love him. You could have even been a hooker before, it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many is more than is needed. Needing sex isn't submitting to every urge you get. Itd a resonable balance between doing it and not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is good to just have sex with the spouse. You aren't missing out on anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you got a divorce you probably had sex before and not after. Just being real

0|0
    0|0
  • Two? That is not much at all. #No regrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Two is a very conservative number for your age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes