Does he like me?

I don't know if this guy likes me or not because he's giving me confusing signals. So we have class together and I was always attracted to him. Recently, we started saying hi because I saw him at a party and I thought to make the first move. I said hi and he surprisingly said hi enthusiastically back and gave me a big hug. Later, he sees me across the room smoking and he comes over to ask to have a rip. The next party, we were passing by each other and he saw me and shook my shoulder to say hi and another big hug. I try to have a conversation with him at parties but he doesn't get the hint and walks away. BUT outside of parties, he's not as enthusiastic to say hi to me. If he's not attracted to me, why is he so enthusiastic to say hi to me at parties when we aren't even friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Atmosphere... A Party is a happy atmosphere. breeds enthusiasm. Also substances like alcohol or smoke may effect his demeanor as well. without that added stimulation it is hard to act as you do when you have the stimulation. But If i had to guess i would say he most likely is not into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha he just like warm hugs of yours 😂.

How about asking him, if he would go out with you? It will make it more clear.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's just a really friendly guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes