Could he possibly like me?

In July I had met a guy through common intrest. We were both into music, dance and a lot of other things. We first met at a planned 'dance practice' where we ate as well and got to know each other. During the time between then a now we haven't had much of a conversation till recently. We would usually try to meet up whenever I was in town near him. Note when we met he was a little flirty ( shy flirty) and through out conversations he sends mixed signals. Planning a day together, flirt emojis generally taking intrest in me. Sometimes our convorsations dont last long. I'm planning to see him in a couple of days. Is it possoble he likes me?
I asked him if he wabted to go to dinner after our movie and day together he said he wanted to. He also expressed how excited he was for ne to come down.

03