What are your physical preferences in a man?

Ladies, I’m curious. What’s your physical type for a lover? I know the emotional and personality things are important but just want to know if the physical part was your only choice what would that look like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I should keep my physical preferences to myself because last time I told my guy, he got slightly distant. Maybe he thinks I’m just using him for his body.

I can tell you tho, I like medium height like 5’7”-5’9” and buff. Race doesn’t matter but I like em smaaaart

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Tall, big arms, chest, abs, dark hair, brown eyes.

1|1
    0|1
  • Around 6 feet tall, broad shoulders with a decent muscle build, but not too ripped. He'd have blonde, short-ish hair, blue eyes and a perfect set of teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally taller, usually skinny, either just doesn't work out or has the swimming or runner physique. Androgynous "pretty" face, long, curly hair is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall (at least 6'0), broad shoulders, slim yet muscular, super hairy, a beard, blonde, blue eyes.
    And I have him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice body posture.
    Straight up shoulders
    jawline

0|0
    0|0
  • Defined male body with good hygiene; taller than me; charming smile and pretty eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have unrealistic standards. All women want Ken but Ken is busy with holding hands with Ricky Martin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definition in the shoulders, abs, dark hair, blue eyes if I could chose but I’m seriously not set on looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, not too big but not too skinny

2|0
    0|0
  • He has to be slightly ugly, taller than 5’4 bc I’m 5’0 and has to be over 30 years old and makes a decent amount of money

0|0
    1|1
    • Umm... you have no business with a 30 year old man. Are you ok child

• Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes