Guys, how do you feel when a girl loves you madly and unconditionally?

So far she has said to me all these:
"my piece of heaven",
"sweetheart",
"you are source of peace to my heart and memory for decades and beyond",
" I love you",
"I'll make you a prince forever and ever",
" people are not like you",
"you don't need a trophy to signify your value",
" you are brutally honest in a world filled with lies and fakeness."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel weird about it sometimes; I have a girl now who loves me in that way and sometimes I don't know how to handle it. I feel like it doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why can't you handle it? Is it because you dont love her back? Why guys never love back those girls who love them?

• Show All
    • In my culture, it is this way people live. But why do men turn down the idea of marriage?

• We don't want to have just one girl for our entire lives, because that's not the way we're biologically supposed to live. So even if we love her, it's hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all sounds positive to me, what she said

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It feels good if I have serious feelings as well. Unconditional love, though, is a fragile thing and shouldn´t be taken for granted. I think it´s everyone´s goal to achieve that kind of a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrified. She sounds obsessed, not in love. Or REALLY in love with her own prose, which is also kind of scary. I'd probably back away VERY slowly...

0|0
    1|0
    • Terrified? Why?

• Show All
    • @Asker this guy would feel uncomfortable in a relationship like this because he has never met a girl he feels the same way about. When you meet someone you have equally strong feelings for and love the same way as they love you, this feeling of discomfort disappears. This guy probably hasn't experienced that yet.

• @Love_Byte Ah, the joys of long-distance telepathic retro-cognition. And you got your superpowers from a radioactive spider bite? Please...

• Honestly I'd feel uncomfortable these seem a bit too cheesy to seem sincere and even then I don't want to feel like someone wants to grow old with me every day especially if we haven't been dating for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relieved I won't have to be protective all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • that´s a myth xD i don´t believe in that happening. but i´d happy to be shown i´m wrong :D

0|0
    0|0
  • In this case I'd probably feel uncomfortable. I find words to be a poor medium for affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it's something I would do anything for. That's hard to find.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scared like it may be to good to be true.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why scared?

• It's very common when things feel like they are going to good to fear that they will end. some biology nonsense I don't know exactly why it happens but it does.

• If it's genuine, very well :)

1|0
    0|0
  • does this even exists?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am such a girl and loves someone like this.

• I'll tell you when I know it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been that close :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I have never felt that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels heavenly

1|0
    0|0
  • I tell stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel special about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me one and i will tell you

0|0
    0|0
    • What will you do with her?

• I don't know I'm not used to that, but probably either super happy or super weirded

• Like a king ♔

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, that's the dream. But as such I want to have it, I have to believe that it's more likely some BPD girl who will turn on me before long and go far into the other extreme being super abusive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes