Guys, how do you feel when a girl loves you madly and unconditionally?

So far she has said to me all these:
"my piece of heaven",
"sweetheart",
"you are source of peace to my heart and memory for decades and beyond",
" I love you",
"I'll make you a prince forever and ever",
" people are not like you",
"you don't need a trophy to signify your value",
" you are brutally honest in a world filled with lies and fakeness."

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel weird about it sometimes; I have a girl now who loves me in that way and sometimes I don't know how to handle it. I feel like it doesn't make sense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why can't you handle it? Is it because you dont love her back? Why guys never love back those girls who love them?

• In my culture, it is this way people live. But why do men turn down the idea of marriage?

• We don't want to have just one girl for our entire lives, because that's not the way we're biologically supposed to live. So even if we love her, it's hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all sounds positive to me, what she said

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE