Girls, Should I ask her out on 2nd date tomorrow or the day after?

she and I had great first dates on last Friday. It was just a casual date, but I could see she was definitely interested in me. Spent couple hours talking in her car, gave her a hug and a peck on her lips.

We decided to hang out (not a date) last weekends (a day after the date) but her family had plans with her so it had to be cancelled.

It’s Monday today, 3 days since our first date. She and I both want a 2nd date. I’m trying to take her out on this Friday but I’m not sure when would be a proper time to ask. I think I bothered her enough on the last weekend cuz there were some back and forth conversation on plans being cancelled. I would like to give her own space and time.

2