Girl texting behaviour?

She responds super quick and very enthusiastically. Lots of details and some emojies. But she rarely askes me any questions, doesn't initiate and doesn't turn the questions around a lot.

I haven't flat out told her I want to get to know her better yet. And i dont feel like a date is appropriate at this time? But I DO want to get to know her... Advice for this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Usually if a girl is interested she will try to keep the conversation going and will try to get to know you. Having said that, maybe she's just a bit "self centered".

Try not coming up with a subject and see how she reacts, if she puts on an effort too.

Depending on the reaction, you can talk frankly to her and ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say best bet is she doesn’t know how to talk to you. When most girls are texting guy we get so caught up in the little things that we forget the main idea of having a convo. I’m sure she’s into you and wants to get to know you better too, if she is replying fast (no girl does that if they don’t even want to be talking to) but I say one day bring up the subject not to strong and go from there. Make it touching and caring like you put thought into it so she knows you really want to get to know her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her you wanna know her better, you gotta flat out tell her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes