How do I get a girlfriend?

I've been lonely asf for 15 year and can't some to find a girl willing to date me

30

What Girls Said 3

• I’m 15 too and to tell you the truth, I do think about ever getting or finding the right significant other or even, will I ever get someone to date me? In the long run, there’s someone out there for you. 15 is still young, and you have years ahead of you.

• I dont have years head of me as I'm joining to military and i just want to know what is like to have someone love me

• I start army training next year so I dont have long

• But thanks anyways maybe I will find someone maybe I won't ill just do what I've done for that last 15 year and deal with it

• Honey you're young and have a lot of time to find someone! I know it's hard to want someone but maybe start out as friends and get to know each other before taking the step into a relationship

• Right now, there is probably someone who likes you, but to shy to say anything. That's what happaened between a friend and me.

What Guys Said 0