How do women judge if a man is mature or not?

I've noticed that a decent amount of girls have stated that they want a mature guy but I've always wondered on how they determine that. My guess is that they would judge a person's maturity based off of how they act/their goals in life but I'm curious as to how everyone else thinks maturity is determined.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say is more about the feeling you get from someone who knows more or less how to deal with difficult situations. Not that they know everything, but remain calm and look for the better angles in any situation. Knowing yourself is also a sign of maturity, what exactly you think about a large number of things and what you like about yourself, as well as what you want to improve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's easy with me because I have streaks of grey hair in my beard. But for others, maybe a pipe and smoking jacket would do the trick. Or maybe a cane.