How do women judge if a man is mature or not?

I've noticed that a decent amount of girls have stated that they want a mature guy but I've always wondered on how they determine that. My guess is that they would judge a person's maturity based off of how they act/their goals in life but I'm curious as to how everyone else thinks maturity is determined.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say is more about the feeling you get from someone who knows more or less how to deal with difficult situations. Not that they know everything, but remain calm and look for the better angles in any situation. Knowing yourself is also a sign of maturity, what exactly you think about a large number of things and what you like about yourself, as well as what you want to improve.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's easy with me because I have streaks of grey hair in my beard. But for others, maybe a pipe and smoking jacket would do the trick. Or maybe a cane.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't handle yourself and throw temper tantrums like a wittle icky bicky bwaby then you're immature as shit.

0|0
    0|1
  • If he is honest and tells me what I dont want to hear sometimes ☺️

0|0
    0|0
    • If he can see my ordinary side. Guys that think I’m “perfect” or the “most beautiful” seem really immature and inexperienced.

What Guys Said 1

• experience in bed and bad situations. Also knows what is important in life. And how to do some necessary life work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes