My dream girl lives so far but I really love her. Any advice?

So I met my dream girl not too long ago on here actually. We share so much in common, love eachother to pieces and even share some things in common I thought absolutely no one in the entire world dose. She is the only girl I want. She is different than any other girl I ever met in my life and her name is just so so pretty. That's why I call her my dream girl. But we live very far appart (id rather not say where exactly) but I'm Canadian and she's from the USA. I just have so much love in my heart and want to give it all to her and help her through any conflicts she has. But we live far appart. So do any of you have any advice on what I can do in this situation both now and in the future? Pleas don't say and rude comments because I never looked at any other girl the way I looked at her. My dream girl lives so far but I really love her. Any advice?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• But you're 17 and you've never met her. I hope she isn't a catfish.

• She isn't i truly trust her. I just want to meet her so badly and give all my love to her because as I said above, she is different than any other girl I ever met. But your right I'm still young tho.

• It's nice to be young and in love. Don't put too much pressure on her though. It's common to smother your first relationship

• Yes I know. She is just like a match in heaven to me and I know how to treat her and make her happy.