Why do we as humans want to date the race we are?

I was born and raised in Canada. But I want to date/marry someone Indian just like my race.

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Naturally we want someone who is from the same culture so he/she knows what to do and expect. It might always be just because of looks, allthough people tend to prefer their own "race". As for me, it doesn´t matter where the girl is from but I´ve found that talking about serious stuff is easier and the other person can relate to what I´m saying if she is from the same culture. The ways e. g. Asians show their feelings is a lot different from latinos just to give an example. So if you come from a culture where those things are suppressed it might be hard for the other person to relate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know I'm white european but I like white men. White European American etc
    And I don't think that's wrong that's who you are attracted too so that's fine

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE